To enable the bidirectional sync between Circa and Salesforce you will want to work with with your IT or Salesforce CRM administrator to makes sure your fields are mapping correctly. If you experience any issues please reach out to us directly here: https://help.circa.co/contact-us.
This integration can be found by simply navigating to Settings > Integrations > Salesforce.
From the "Auth" tab, click "Connect Account" and use your Salesforce login credentials to quickly link your account.
Salesforce CRM Permissions
To use the Salesforce integration, you'll need a Salesforce edition that supports API access and, depending on the Salesforce sync options you want to use, your Salesforce admin will need the following permissions:
- Read/write access to Leads
- Read/write access to Contacts
- Read/write access to Campaigns
- Read/write access to Campaign Members
- Read-only access to Accounts
To enable these permissions, follow the steps below.
- Go to the Setup tab
- Find the Administrator > Manage User menu and click Profiles
- Edit the profile that is assigned to the integration user (see below)
- Scroll down to the Standard Object Permissions section and check all 4 boxes next to the Push Topics label
Please note that you will need Salesforce CRM administrator access.
We recommend creating an "Integration User" – a dedicated Salesforce account with name and email address, such as:
- Circa Sync email@example.com
With this approach, your team can clearly see that updates to synced Campaigns, Contacts and Meetings come from Event.