Once you've connected your Circa and Salesforce accounts and configured your field mapping settings, you're ready to connect Events to Salesforce Campaigns.
Connecting a Campaign
To create a Campaign from scratch in Salesforce and link it directly within Circa, take the following steps:
- Create the new Campaign in Salesforce
- Connect the Campaign to your Event within Circa
- Click into event and open up Info tab > Select CRM from sidebar menu
- Data is immediately synced and updates on a regularly scheduled basis
Viewing which Events are connected to Salesforce
There are two ways to view which Events are connected to Salesforce from within Circa.
Viewing from the Events Dashboard
In the Events Dashboard, use the Filters dropdown menu and scroll down to CRM > Sync Status. Here you can select "Synced" to show only the events that are synced with Salesforce campaigns.
Viewing from Event Calendars
Within the Event Calendar Builder, Workspace Admins can choose to only show events that are connected to Salesforce campaigns by selecting the Synced filter under CRM > Sync Status.
A few notes:
- You only need to add the Campaign Name field when creating a Campaign in Salesforce. Circa will take care of updating all other Campaign fields, as configured by the Event Info sync.
- There is a 1:1 relationship between Events in Circa and Campaigns in Salesforce, so you can only connect one Event to one Campaign and vice versa.
- Event pulls updates from Campaigns on an hourly basis. If you want to see the updates in Circa immediately, click the "Pull Now" button within the Info > CRM tab of an individual event.