Sharing availability for Meetings
You can share your team's availability for Meetings at Events in a few simple steps. Navigate to the Meetings tab within an event and:
Add Meeting Rooms and designate: room name and/or number, capacity, location, equipment notes and a general description.
- When booking new Meetings, Rooms will be automatically assigned in a Round Robin.
- If no Room is available for the Meeting the location will be set to TBD.
- If your Event doesn't have Rooms or temporary Meeting spaces, you can set a Default Location for all Meetings instead.
- Add Event Staff within the Staff tab of an event and check the "Available for Meetings" checkbox next to their name.
- Ensure Event Staff have connected Outlook or Google Calendar to their accounts. This only needs to be done once - then they'll be available to add to Meeting Scheduler for any Event.
Sharing availability for a single Event Staff Member
To share availability for an individual Event Staffer:
- Click into and event and select the 'Meetings" tab
- Click the the "Share Availability" button.
- Select the Meeting Type from the available options, set up by your Workspace Admin.
- Click to copy the scheduling link or embed code next to the Staffer's name, which links to a scheduling page.
Sharing availability in a Round Robin
To share availability for multiple Event Staffers in a round robin, follow steps one and two listed above. Then, use the Any Available Staff scheduling link.
Managing already-scheduled Meetings
Changing Meeting Rooms
To switch the Meeting Room assigned to a particular Meeting, first click on the Meeting from the Calendar view to access the Meeting profile.
- Make sure that Room is selected from the Location Type dropdown menu.
- Open the Select Room dropdown menu to choose the new Room you'd like to assign to the Meeting.
- If the Room is already assigned to another Meeting, you will need to go into that Meeting and remove it.
Rescheduling or cancelling Meetings
To reschedule or cancel a Meeting, first click on the Meeting from the Calendar view to access the Meeting profile. There is a Reschedule button and a separate Cancel button.
To export a list of Meetings from an Event, first click into the Meetings tab. Next, click the actions menu in the upper right-hand corner and select Download Meetings List (CSV).
A few notes:
- Time slots seen in the Booking Form by Contacts do not reflect Room availability. Contacts can still book Meetings with Staffers when they're available but a Room is not.
- After signing up for a Meeting, Contacts will receive an automated calendar invite via email.
- Contacts are also given the option to reschedule or cancel Meetings through links provided in the calendar invitation.