If your company uses Okta for Single Sign-on, please see here.
If your company uses another SAML application provider, such as ActiveDirectory, OneLogin, etc., here are the necessary steps in configuring an application to support SAML based Single Sign-On.
Technical Setup Instructions
- As the Identity Provider, please configure your server with:
- Issuer (Audience URI): https://app.circa.co/saml/metadata?domain=your_email_domain.com
- Assertion Consumer Service URL (Single sign on URL / Destination for SAML response): https://app.circa.co/saml/consume?domain=your_email_domain.com
- Set NameID format to Email Address.
- Add two attribute statements:
- “FirstName” set to user’s first name.
- “LastName” set to user’s last name.
- Finally, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org the following information:
- Identity Provider Certificate (.pem) → certificate
- Identity Provider Sign In URL → target_url
Your SSO setup is almost completed. Just allow one business day for us to proceed and your team will be able to use SSO. We will notify you immediately when we have made the change.