Meeting Scheduler streamlines the scheduling of in-person Meetings for Event Staff and Contacts.
Org Admins can set Meeting type and duration, customize Booking Forms, create Rooms (i.e. temporary meeting spaces at events) and then share availability for Team Members and Event Staff who have connected their calendars to Circa.
Setting Meeting Duration
Org Admins can set the duration and description of Meetings with Meeting Types. To create or update Meeting Types, navigate to Org Reports & Settings > Meetings.
- Click the Add Meeting Type button to create a new one.
- To update an existing Meeting Type, simply click on it.
- Meeting Types are set at the Org level and become available for Meetings in any Event throughout the Org.
- When you share your team's availability for an Event, you'll select from your Org Meeting Types.
Customizing Booking Forms
To customize or update Booking Forms, navigate to Org Reports & Settings > Meetings.
- To update the Booking Form for an existing Meeting Type, simply click on it.
- Click the blue "Add Meeting Type" button to create a new Meeting Type and new Booking Form.
Fields within Booking Forms
The Booking Form will mirror customizations you've made within Contact Settings. This means that any fields you have marked as required for People will automatically appear in the Booking Form as required.
If your organization has Salesforce CRM sync turned on, your booking form will pull required fields from both People and Companies. If your organization does not have Salesforce sync turned on, then you will have the option to include Companies fields.
- Click Add Field to add in additional People or Company fields that you would like in your Booking Form.
- Each new field must contain a question and be mapped with an existing Contact field.
- Determine whether new fields you've added will be required within your Form.
- To edit an existing field, hover over it with your mouse and click the pencil icon.
- To delete an existing field, click into the field and then click the trash icon.
- To re-order the existing fields within your form, hover over a field and then drag-and-drop the ⠿ handlebars.
Setting up Meeting Rooms
Meeting Rooms are temporary meeting spaces added to Circa to be used within individual events. To add a new Room to an event, navigate to the Meetings tab within an event and click the blue "Add Room" button.
For each Room you can designate:
- Room name and/or number
- Equipment notes
- General description
When booking new Meetings, Rooms will be automatically assigned in a Round Robin. If no Room is available for the Meeting, the location will be set to TBD.
Booking Meetings without Meeting Rooms
If your event doesn't have Rooms or temporary Meeting spaces, you can set a Default Location for all Meetings instead.
To set a Default Location for all Meetings at an event, flip the Default Location toggle on the Rooms tab and set a Default Location using text.