Each Event has an Attachments tab, where files and links can be added directly or added to from other Event Tabs.
- When you add an Attachment to a Task within a Section, Expense, Floor plan or another part of the event, it will automatically organize into a folder in the Attachments tab.
- Folders are named based on where the Attachment was added, i.e. the Section name, Budget, etc.
- Note if you add an attachment to a Task that is not organized into a Section, the attachment will still be added to the Attachments tab but it will not be organized into a specific folder.
- You can connect to Google Drive, Dropbox, Box or OneDrive to search and add links to files in them.
- You can also add Attachments directly from your Computer.
Attachments not uploading
If you and your team are not able to add Attachments from your computer to Circa, your IT department may have blocked websites and apps from allowing uploads. You will need to contact your IT department and have them add the following domains to their Whitelist.
A Whitelist is a list of domains approved for authorized access to data. Any domains outside this list will be blocked by your company.
List of wildcard domains: